You just got engaged. What’s next? Well, everything! You have to pick your colors, a venue, a caterer and most importantly a photographer to document every detail that you painstakingly pieced together for your special day. If you’re wondering how to choose a wedding photographer, there are a few things to keep in mind:
1. The images your photographer provides will be the best way look back and remember your wedding day for years to come
2. You will be spending 90 percent of the day with your photographer; pick someone who will add to it rather than take away
3. Make sure your photographer has experience shooting weddings and uses professional gear
4. Look at examples of pictures before picking your photographer; a photographer’s style is not going to change between the day you book them and the day of your wedding
5. Finally, always make sure the company you go with has at least two professional photographers working your wedding. Two photographers will make sure there is always somebody ready to capture that special moment that just one photographer could miss.
Now that you know how to choose a wedding photographer, let 3 Rivers Photography know if you would like to sit down and talk about how we might just be the perfect match for your wedding day.